cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNC BANK CRAZY CLI!!!! **bleep**!!?!?!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SYNC BANK CRAZY CLI!!!! **bleep**!!?!?!!

Congrats man!  Busting that $5,000 line is very exciting.  Consider yourself successful.  Does the WalMart card give any cash back?  If I use my EBates Visa at WalMart (also from Synchrony) I get 3% cash back via a check every three months.  I have the Sam's Club MC I can use at WalMart also.  Good for money back on gas at WalMart Neighborhood Markets also.

Message 11 of 23
truezeta
Established Member

Congrats OP, Wash, I think I need my inhaler now.  What a leap!

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats man!  Busting that $5,000 line is very exciting.  Consider yourself successful.  Does the WalMart card give any cash back?  If I use my EBates Visa at WalMart (also from Synchrony) I get 3% cash back via a check every three months.  I have the Sam's Club MC I can use at WalMart also.  Good for money back on gas at WalMart Neighborhood Markets also.

Walmart cards (both cobranded and store) give 3% at walmart.com, 2% at Walmart gas stations and Murphy USA stations and 1% everywhere else (so for the store version, 1% at Walmart and Sams Club, for the MC 1% everywhere).  And the store card also offers special financing for in-store purchases (6 months no interest for $150-$298.99, 12 months for $299+).  There's also something of a signup bonus (15% back on the first purchase up to $50 in cash back, and $10 Walmart gift card for the first usage of Walmart Pay with the card with no purchase minimum)

Not the best rewards on the planet but not bad at all for a store card.  I've enjoyed using mine at walmart.com when the price is beating Amazon.

Message 13 of 23
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on your success with them! They are a very generous lender for sure
Message 14 of 23
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Thank you all for the encouraging comments. Hopefully I hit the 10k mark soon!

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Synchrony can be very generous. Well done.

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Let's celebrate on the upcoming Black Friday...

I'm celebrating my 1st year with the Walmart card. Started at $1,200 and 90 days l8r, I went up to $6k. I don't need more than that. 

Message 17 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Why not go back and ask for $15k now and get your real counter?

Message 18 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Synchrony Bank is awesome with their generosity that's for sure.

Congrats!!

Message 19 of 23
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Why not go back and ask for $15k now and get your real counter?

That's not how they work. tried it already

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.