Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNCHRONY !!! IM IN!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SYNCHRONY !!! IM IN!!!

Im soooooo happy to report that I decided to Go for the Synchrony Love!!!  After reading post about the TU scores required for Sync. I decided to apply. My scores are not that good at all. I really just started in October of 2015 working on my credit. So with my 639 TU score I applied! Walmart !!! approved.. Ok, Its only 600.00 but its a beginning! I tried the "Credit Solutionss" But still got denied for a higher limit. A week later I thought, Ok what if I just apply for any cards that Synchrony has!! Well, I did Amazon APPROVED $800.00!! CARE CREDIT APPROVED $1000!!! BELK APPROVED $300!! I applied all within 15 mins of each other! So I tried and pushed my luck for another card for GAP/ Old Navy..... Denied. But its ok!!! I have to come up with a gameplan now to get these up higher!!! Cloud 25right now!!!

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
toi34
Established Contributor

Re: SYNCHRONY !!! IM IN!!!

Awesome! Give it 6 months and try Old Navy/Gap again, you should be a shoe-in for ALL Synchrony cards then. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! You'll see them grow, I've got several of those as well and had similar SL and they've already been growing (I've only had WM for a couple months and they've increased me without any CLI).
Message 3 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! , just use them wisely and all go good. 1 year ago i start with the same cards amazon and walmart with low limits , now i have other good cards and decent scores. good luck. 

Message 4 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I definitely will. My next step is my Cap1 cards. I am getting denials because I already have two cards. I've read that I need to combine them for a Cap1 QS. But not sure what the credit score needs to be. 

Message 5 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I definitely will treat them like gold!! I have learned the 2nd time around!! 

Message 6 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! That is great to know! I hope they show me the same love!! 

Message 7 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 41
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol you got the exact same limits I did when I rebuilt my credit profile. Let them mature a bit put moderate use and PIF regularly. They lead to bigger and better things
Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.