Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SYNCHRONY !!! IM IN!!!

Thank you!!!!

Message 11 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the advice!! Should I pay in full each month or let a small bal carry? I read different things on that. I've red FICO likes to see small usage monthly not zero balances.

Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your success! Once your score gets above 660, Synchrony should give CLI's on the cards. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for the advice!! Should I pay in full each month or let a small bal carry? I read different things on that. I've red FICO likes to see small usage monthly not zero balances.

I use my Synchrony cards each month, because there have been reports on the board of people having limits slashed after 5 months of non-use on a card. None of us really know what the threshold is for that, so to be safe, I show usage each month.

Paying in full each month is a good strategy not only because it is a wise plan to help you maintain your finances well, but also because you will avoid the high interest that is inherent on Synchrony cards.

For best FICO results, let one card report a small balance each month and let the other cards report zero. The card reporting the small balance should ideally be your lowest interest rate card. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratualtions!

Message 15 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!
Message 16 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I was wondering the next threshold for cli. Will they increase without me asking? Or I need to ask as soon as I hit 660?
Message 17 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do!! Thank you! You're AWESOME!!
Message 18 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you! I was wondering the next threshold for cli. Will they increase without me asking? Or I need to ask as soon as I hit 660?

I'd call Credit Solutions in 3-4 months once you have some sort of score increase.

I'm mentioning 660 only because I don't want you to be disappointed if you don't get one before you hit 660, as that seems to be some sort of threshold with Synchrony. But I'd give it a try in a few months anyway. Never hurts to try. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 41
yoyo
Established Contributor

Congrads...

Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.