Not applicable

Re: SYNCHRONY !!! IM IN!!!

Congrats on your success 

Message 22 of 41
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats! It'll grow.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 23 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Im soooooo happy to report that I decided to Go for the Synchrony Love!!!  After reading post about the TU scores required for Sync. I decided to apply. My scores are not that good at all. I really just started in October of 2015 working on my credit. So with my 639 TU score I applied! Walmart !!! approved.. Ok, Its only 600.00 but its a beginning! I tried the "Credit Solutionss" But still got denied for a higher limit. A week later I thought, Ok what if I just apply for any cards that Synchrony has!! Well, I did Amazon APPROVED $800.00!! CARE CREDIT APPROVED $1000!!! BELK APPROVED $300!! I applied all within 15 mins of each other! So I tried and pushed my luck for another card for GAP/ Old Navy..... Denied. But its ok!!! I have to come up with a gameplan now to get these up higher!!! Cloud 25right now!!!

I got the same starting limits as you with walmart and amazon...and 4 months later I am at 3500 for walmart and 2500 for amazon. My TU is 646...I got approved for both cards when my TU was 618

Message 24 of 41
someg33k
Established Contributor

Congrats!

About time to kill the Fingerhut card from your lineup right?

Message 25 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!! I don't have one. Should I?? I'm on a roll, I can apply if I need to!!
Message 26 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!! So how much did you use your WM card before they increased in two short months??
Message 27 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!! Did you use your cards often for them to increase so quickly? Did you ask for cli or they just gave it to you?
Message 28 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you!! Did you use your cards often for them to increase so quickly? Did you ask for cli or they just gave it to you?

Yes I did use it moderately but I PIF every month. First month I put through about 1,000 dollars on a 600 CL. Second month I put through about 800, third month I put htrough about 2,100. and the fourth month I put through 45.00...I hit the luv button twice and got 100 dollars added so the next morning I called and got bumped up to 3500 Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your cards.

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.