Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SYNCHRONY !!! IM IN!!!

Thank you!!!
Message 33 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought I would let you know the denials actually were APPROVED!! I received an email saying my card balance with Old Navy was 0.00 !! I was like, "This must be wrong". Well I called them and they said it was not wrong. I have been issued a CL of $200!! I know its shabby! but I am happy just to be in the door!!  Few days later... GAP card arrived too!!  I am totally stoked!!!! 

Message 34 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I definitelfy will! I can only hope and pray my success goes as great as yours has looking at your credit scores and lines!!! #mymotivation!! Thank you!Smiley Tongue

Message 35 of 41
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Remember, for Synchrony. you have to actuaolly use the card in order to get a CLI.What i do is make a $35 charge and let it bill.  pay it in full next month and wait for statement to cut.  wait 1 more month and you are GTG. Thats the plan i follow and YMMV

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 36 of 41
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

feels good huh? I did the same last week and got all except jc penny and care credit which i really wanted but its ok because i am still working on my reports and will try later. Congrats on your approvals!!!

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 37 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gratz! As for capital one, you can just go on chat and ask if you are eligible to upgrade from platinum/qs1? to QS. Easy peasy. 

Didn't read past page 2, if someone answer this, ya Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I upgraded the Cap1 card to Q S1. They said I had no offer for QS. I guess after I've used my QS1 I'll call back.
Message 39 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

IT really feels amazing!! I started to even apply for Lowe's them realized I wouldn't use it. Lol. For my rejections I still got the approvals. I got a letter to call. I called and they were granted! Good luck!
Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.