cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNCRONY LUV - PLEASE anyone, do NOT be jealous!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SYNCRONY LUV - PLEASE anyone, do NOT be jealous!!

i got it last year instant approval for 7500.00, NOW its 7537.00 LOL  never have gotten any LUV on it, ive tried twice, i dont use it as much as i thought i would, so i just put minimal spend on it to keep it alive.

@Anonymous wrote:

I must ask, what is your CLI now?

Message 11 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG hahaha!, guess im not special either...lol

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

And here I am thinking I'm special. Smiley Sad

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/The-mother-of-all-auto-CLIs/td-p/5529752

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

wellllllllll, we will probably get an email tomorrow taking it away due to a system glitch.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO TO MY UTIL?  O M GGGGGGGGG!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 26
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

wellllllllll, we will probably get an email tomorrow taking it away due to a system glitch.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO TO MY UTIL?  O M GGGGGGGGG!!!!Smiley Very Happy

There might well be a glitch with the Sync servers. I saw that my Ebay Extras Mastercard was not showing up with my PayPal account for about 30 minutes this morning.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 14 of 26
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your massive CLI. Don’t spend it all in one place lol 😎.
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 10,000 | Discover 17,000 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=757 | EX=760 | TU=771scores and CL current as of 08/22/22 AAoA years 6 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 15 of 26
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Dang. You have life all figured out when you start getting CLIs like that.

Be careful not to increase your spending too much just because of all that extra money.
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 16 of 26
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

SO, this is a FIRST for me.  i got an email a few minutes ago, that i had an AUTO CLI on my Cathay Pacific sig visa.  BRACE yourselves for this.....i logged in to verify, as i did not pay attention to the email, which DID state the amount of the increase.

wait for it......

$37

Really?   **bleep**?  HAHHA...so all you guys out there are going to be trying for CLI increase with Sync today, they used up all their monies on me.  hehehe  most insane thing ive ever heard.  anyone ever have an increase like this?

Somebody must’ve been smoking the loco weed when handing out the CLI at Synchrony!  

Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
Too late..I'm already jealous. I'm calling them now and ask for mine!😂😂😂😂

Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You both have 63 problems but $37 aint one of them🤑
Message 19 of 26
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Maybe you can double dip and try for $74

Congrats OP

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.