Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saks Store & WEMC CLI!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Saks Store & WEMC CLI!

I opened a Saks store and WEMC card in March 2014.  They're separate apps, but you have to have the store card first.  It works like Macy's Amex.  Anyways, the store card was originally $2500 limit and they doubled it on approval to $5k.  I called in today and asked if I was eligible for a soft pull CLI.  She asked me how much I wanted and didn't ask for income.  I just told her $10k and after a minute it was approved!

Afterwards, she transferred me to Cap1 Retail Credit and this time they asked for income.  She said I was eligible for a $1200 CLI soft pull and if I wanted more, it would be a hard pull.  Of course I accepted the $1200 Smiley Happy

I put quite a bit of spend through my store account - I love Saks and Saks off Fifth, they've always treated me better than Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom.  I don't put much spend through the WEMC line though.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Saks Store & WEMC CLI!

Nice Congrats B335i. 

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two very nice CLI's, B335. Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 13
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice increases. Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice B, congrats !!!

Message 6 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! B on both! of those new credit lines.

It's smart to make the most of those stores that we shop at the most for sure.

Message 7 of 13
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats on your CLIs!
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will give them a call and see what happens.
Message 9 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Goodluck swampy!

Creditmagic, the accts are a little over two years old so they're not too new. I'm slowly trimming down the useless store cards though. Walmart will probably be next.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.