Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club Card

tag
olivegirl
Regular Contributor

Sam's Club Card

Approved- Odd amount, $637.00-Happy none the less! ThoughtsSmiley Very Happy?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Card

Odd is normal with them.  Call up Credit Solutions on the overseas number and ask them for $15K and see what they counter with.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the overseas number?
Message 3 of 6
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

For some reason Sam's always starts with an odd (and low) starting credit limit. I think I was $827 or something like that, but just hitting the luv button will kick it to $1500-$2000 right away and calling in will kick it higher. My card went to $9000 within the first year and currently is $10,000 which I'm not pushing since it's enough and Sync has been kind of watching lately (see threads on accounts being closed or suspecded pending verification). 

Message 4 of 6
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What's the overseas number?

877-379-8173 

Message 5 of 6
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@pipeguy wrote:

For some reason Sam's always starts with an odd (and low) starting credit limit. I think I was $827 or something like that, but just hitting the luv button will kick it to $1500-$2000 right away and calling in will kick it higher. My card went to $9000 within the first year and currently is $10,000 which I'm not pushing since it's enough and Sync has been kind of watching lately (see threads on accounts being closed or suspecded pending verification). 

My PLCC card started out the same way and hit a road block at 10K.  So, I got sick of the PLCC and wanted the Discover version at the time and they refused to upgrade the damned thing so I went to the club and applied for the upgrade and got it for $4400 or something along those lines.  Same thing.... road block at $10K... hit the button online, played the 4th statement game, called CS US number a couple of times.... nothing.  Stumbled acrosss a thread mentioning 877-379-8173 and then dug a little deeper into it and kept seeing success with the number.  Left it alone for a couple of weeks and then finally said screw it and called the number.   A few mins later $25K w/o additional documentation but, if I wanted more they wanted paystubs or W2 to go over $25K.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.