Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam’s club MasterCard approved

tag
risingup2day
Regular Contributor

Sam’s club MasterCard approved

So I decided to pull the trigger on this card. I had this card a few years ago m, but it was approved for the store version. A year later I closed it down... Last week I was shopping there and decided to see if I could get the MasterCard version. Knowing they apply for both and if approved for the store again, I would just keep it opened til I got it upgraded.

To my pleasant surprise, I was approved for the MasterCard version this time with a SL of $5k! Woot woot! I find it interesting Sync usually pulls Transunion, but this time they pulled EQ.... thought that was strange. The other day I was looking at my AR and Sync did a AR back in December. I have a few sync cards like Lowe’s, Amazon, Dicks, and Ashley’s so I am unsure why because this was the first AR performed by Sync.

In any event, I was approved so now I have a solid Gas card @ 5% CB and am very happy!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Sam’s club MasterCard approved

Congrats on your approval
Message 2 of 10
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval.
Any chance you could share some DP's to help out others who may be thinking about applying for it? You don't have to of course totally up to you.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very well done!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe the $5k SL is standard for those with excellent credit.  Mine started there and is now at $20k.  Enjoy the card, especially the perk where you can get $100 cash back at Sams and WalMart and it's treated as a purchase rather than a cash advance.  

Message 5 of 10
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Ah, that beautiful 5% gas card. Lol

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go! Congrats on your approval!

SspW.gif

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Sam's Club mastercard approval! Enjoy your 5% on gas! Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 10
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.