Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's club MasterCard increase.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's club MasterCard increase.

Well looks like the 4 month increases are still in affect.
Just went to my Sam's club account and hit the ole love button after realizing it's been 4 months and 3 days since last increase. Went from 8500 to 10000.
Hit it 3 or 4 weeks ago and got declined.
I'm gradually getting all my cards to 10000 or higher,only have about 3 to go. Woohoo
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Sam's club MasterCard increase.

Congrats on the increase. 10K seems to be the magic number for the majority of my Synch cards besides Lowes.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats🎉🎊🍾🎈🐬 my favorite card. 5% at gas stations and not just gas but everything chips,beer, soda etc.   

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine also Miesterbro, I use this card way to much. Sam's haves too many good things.
I shouldn't use it so much because I can't always pay the balance off and Apr is high on this one.
But I can't help myself. At least I paid the remaining balance off b4 I asked for the cli.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 4 synchrony cards. 1 furniture store card and 3 bank cards. Only 2 now are at 10000.
Never wanted to bother cs for my Wal-Mart store card but now I upgraded it to MasterCard version I may try to get it there.
Message 5 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very cool Thor, with all the craziness with Sync and Comenity its nice to at have a card or two we can enjoySmiley Happy. I wish my Sams was mc but its all good, can live through you and Uncle B lolSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Sam's MC cli thorshammer!
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well your always welcome to tag along average joe as long as uncle b doesn't mind.🙄😎
It's always been my favorite card because it's the only one I was able to get without a hp, do to being pre approved in store.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks gi jane,I'm always afraid I'll hit synchronys threshold for income or something and stop getting the increases. Guess I'm not there yet.☺
Message 9 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ah yes, the infamous Sync threshold. I only have 2 more goals with Sync and im finished asking for cli, id like to get my Mmarvel and Pennies to 10k . Thank goodness they dont emphasize income like some banks and credit unions or id be sailing up the river on those lonely Comenity sailsSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.