Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's club - wow, oh wow!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's club - wow, oh wow!

Opened my store card with Sam's back last November. My SL was a very strange $437. I received the card and called Credit Solutions, where it was immediately bumped to $6k, on counter offer. I had asked for 10k. So life goes and we buy lots of groceries and things there, then PIF every month.I had paid off my balance a couple days ago and logged in to make sure the payment was posted and my account reflected a zero balance, which it did. While there, I also saw that nasty little luv button we all know and love. I hit it and it gave me a $4k CLI  I can't believe it....I now have a $10k CL with Sam's! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Sam's club - wow, oh wow!

Congrats on the increase!!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congratulations!

Oops! Double post!Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Opened my store card with Sam's back last November. My SL was a very strange $437. I received the card and called Credit Solutions, where it was immediately bumped to $6k, on counter offer. I had asked for 10k. So life goes and we buy lots of groceries and things there, then PIF every month.I had paid off my balance a couple days ago and logged in to make sure the payment was posted and my account reflected a zero balance, which it did. While there, I also saw that nasty little luv button we all know and love. I hit it and it gave me a $4k CLI  I can't believe it....I now have a $10k CL with Sam's! Smiley Happy

Awesome! Congratulations!

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Message 5 of 19
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Very Nice congrats!

Message 6 of 19
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the increase!  Sam's Club is one of my favorite places to shop...I'm there at least once a week and sometimes twice.  I have an unhealthy addiction to that place...with Lowes coming in at a close second.  

Message 7 of 19
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Very nice growth. 

Remind me again, is Sam's a Commenity, or Synch product?

Thanks

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 8 of 19
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Remind me again, is Sam's a Commenity, or Synch product?

Sam's is Synchrony.

Message 9 of 19
_NERD
Established Contributor

For the win. Congratulations

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.