Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sams Club MasterCard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sams Club MasterCard

Decided to get a membership for Sams Club.  School's starting back up for the kids so multipacks are a great thing.  I was asked if I wanted to apply for credit and I wasn't going to but said... ah why not.  Thought I was applying for store card but it ended up being Mastercard and got $4800 SL.  Not my highest card but not my lowest card either.  If any of you have seen my other posts...  this is after foreclosure in 2013 and purchase of new house Oct 0f 2017.  With this card, my total available credit is almost $92,000.  Last year at this time, I was at $2000.  Learning from everyone on here and taking their advice is a great thing.

Thank you everyone.

TU 709

EX 691

EQ 699

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sams Club MasterCard

Congratulations 🎊 on your rebuild ! That’s a generous approval from Sams seems to give wacky amounts for cl talk about perfect timing for back to school shopping .
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice limit !!!

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  I know.  But I won't complain.  

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Voltron

Message 5 of 21
rbentley
Established Contributor

The 5% back on gas is a great reward on that card.

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I had the same SL (I think) and my limit is now $25K. Only took 6 months....call credit solutions in 90 days.
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks and will do.  

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

rb... Is that all the time or quarterly like Discover?  Also, only at Sams/Walmart gas stations or all?

Message 9 of 21
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new card and excellent rebuild!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.