Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sams club good cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sams club good cli

Paying first of the month bills today and decided to check out Sam's Club  cli. Dw had $6500 limit so hit the luv button. $10,000 instant new limit. We hardly ever run a balance over $200 as we mainly use it  to get cash at Walmart and Sams. DW scores 740-760 range  util under 9%.  I am getting tired  making muliple payments on her and my cards to keep utilization scores under 9%. It is to hard to micromanage.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Sams club good cli

Congrats on the instant jump. Not sure if its true but ive heard 10k is max with the luv button. Maybe someone will prove this incorrect. Im at 10k and thats plenty enough. Lol, i feel you on the micro managing. I can only suggest just make sure to pay your bills before due and not worry about percentage points unless you are going for a car or house. Try and get all your cc's due dates near each other so you only have to do one round a month. Might helpSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks AJC. .  One big load was getting our biz a Chase Ink  We moved over $1,000 monthly charges  off our biz C1 Spark which reported on personal to the Chase Ink. I don't want to loose 1 % off everything   This combined with DW increase on her Amex BCP from $15K to $20K  just recently should make a big difference.  Next targets both DW and mine Cap1 QS and my Citi DC.  If Citi DC would give me what I want I could trash Cap 1.  Oh the tangled web we weave to stay below 9% even with pif. 

Message 3 of 5
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats, BW!

Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, ive finally gotten out of thr basement with my DC and my spend is probably below average for what many who want ir have the card. I can imagine with a Bigger limit one can really utilize that 2% cash back lolSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.