cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saturday Night Fever - Disco CLI

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Saturday Night Fever - Disco CLI

I was reading the forums and read about how Disco SP for CLI and I thought WTH, the last time I hit the LUV button was in the last week of June 2019. I hit the LUV button, thinking about AJC and vola, this is what I see!

Disco08172019.JPG

Wonders never cease, Love you Disco!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted

Re: Saturday Night Fever - Disco CLI

Grats on the CLI Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 18
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations. $300 is indeed better than $0.

Now, what amazed me was the $50 CA limit. I swear, I dont recall ever seeing one that small. Not that I would use a CA, but really—$50?

DEC 2019: EX 816, TU 820, EQ 810
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macy's $20K || NFCU CLOC $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || Apple Card $6.5K ||
Message 3 of 18
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

Now, what amazed me was the $50 CA limit. I swear, I dont recall ever seeing one that small. Not that I would use a CA, but really—$50?

Hey, hey, hey.....don't knock the $50 CA, us cool ppl have it all day long.Smiley TongueSmiley Very HappySmiley LOL

”MY TAKE HOME PAY DON’T TAKE ME HOME”

Message 4 of 18
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

My Disco started out as a secured card with a $1000 CL. I am not sure if that is the reason. I have never used the cash advance option on a credit card before so I have really never paid attention to the limits offered.

Message 5 of 18
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Medic981 wrote:

My Disco started out as a secured card with a $1000 CL.

How long ago did it unsecure? (btw, forgot to congratulate you...Congrats!!!!)

Message 6 of 18
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Medic981 wrote:

My Disco started out as a secured card with a $1000 CL.

How long ago did it unsecure? (btw, forgot to congratulate you...Congrats!!!!)

I believe it went unsecured April 2018, six months after opening the account.

Message 7 of 18
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Medic981 wrote:

How long after unsecuring were you able to get your first cli?  I unsecured April or May 2019 and can't wait to see some action!

Message 8 of 18
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Medic981 wrote:

How long after unsecuring were you able to get your first cli?  I unsecured April or May 2019 and can't wait to see some action!

When my card went unsecured in April 2018 I received a CLI to $2,000. In July 2018 I received a unicorn auto CLI of another $1,000 for a $3,000 CL. I hit the LUV button weekly until November 2018 without any success. November 2018 I entered the garden and took a break from actively seeking credit. The last week of June 2019 I went and make CLI requests on my accounts and Disco gave me a $300 CLI. My plan was to wait until December to again request CLIs. 

Last night, Saturday night, I was reading the forums and read several times that CLI requests from Discovery are SPs (which I already knew). So, on impulse, I hit the LUV button and was granted another $300 CLI.

Message 9 of 18
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Medic981 wrote:

Thank you for that...maybe I'll see some auto luv soon.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.