Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save the Children VS approved $14,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Save the Children VS approved $14,000

Serious congrats!

Amazzzing that you could pull off that many and still get 5 digits on most of them till the end!

wvvVWWOWWVvvw

Message 11 of 41
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks WhatTickaWhat!
Yeah, I'm also surprised.😂
Message 12 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Woke up to the email a few minutes ago. 

Commerce sent the email early today. I thought the process took longer? I apped for this card yesterday. I haven't received an alert yet. Not sure who they pulled?

Figured I'd let some swipes help the children in need out there. Here's a link https://www.commercebank.com/personal/cards/credit-cards-ita/save-the-children

Screenshot_20180719-172855.png

cq5dam.thumbnail.360.360.jpg

Dang G,  if you weren't already da man, know you had to add SaintSmiley Happy. Most epic spree of the year, had fun  watching you  sprout  new seedlingsSmiley Wink

Message 13 of 41
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Woke up to the email a few minutes ago. 

Commerce sent the email early today. I thought the process took longer? I apped for this card yesterday. I haven't received an alert yet. Not sure who they pulled?

Figured I'd let some swipes help the children in need out there. Here's a link https://www.commercebank.com/personal/cards/credit-cards-ita/save-the-children

Screenshot_20180719-172855.png

cq5dam.thumbnail.360.360.jpg

Dang G,  if you weren't already da man, know you had to add SaintSmiley Happy. Most epic spree of the year, had fun  watching you  sprout  new seedlingsSmiley Wink

Thanks my friend! Nah...you are the Saint of the forums. I'm nothing more than a bad boy. Doing just the opposite of what is preached here. Hey..I gotta be me.😆

Message 14 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, well getting those limits I wanna be badSmiley Wink. Man you only need one more card to look complete on mobile AND desktop. You can do it. Why not a Petal card, if m8 could do it do c asn youSmiley Wink
Message 15 of 41
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Lol...tell you what. I'll wait for Goldman Sachs to release their card and I'll app for it. That way my signature will level off.😉

If you turn your phone sideways and turn off desktop mode. It is even now. Lol

Message 16 of 41
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Think I just counted 44 cards in your signature lol... I thought I was a bit heavy with 27ish approx Smiley Tongue..  Need to resize the Children VS as just doesnt look right on the desktop site geeze. lol

Message 17 of 41
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1 wrote:

Now I'm officially done...for this year. Lol

Drops mike..and walks away.😎

Sure, sure Smiley Very Happy

I'm waiting for the next one! 

Btw, Commerce can pull either TU or EQ (sometimes both).

Message 18 of 41
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1 wrote:

Lol...tell you what. I'll wait for Goldman Sachs to release their card and I'll app for it. That way my signature will level off.😉

If you turn your phone sideways and turn off desktop mode. It is even now. Lol

Doesn't look level off or even to me!  So, how about a couple more to REALLY make it even!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 41
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Lol..Finstar..you are the😈 on my shoulder.😂😂😂

Thanks for info on the pull. I didn't get an alert, but found out they pulled EQ.

Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.