Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Savor Approved $10k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Savor Approved $10k

After reading Saerens recent Savor One approval i decided to app the regular Savor.  I had been debating between the Marvel and Savor. I really wanted the Marvel card but the Savor has more entertainment categories and no FTF's-- needed another card for overseas. Not the greatest APR but i PIF unless there's a 0% offer. A bit late for the $500 sub but the $300 is still good. I'll likely downgrade after a year.

The plan was to wait a few more weeks when my util' would have been under 10% and scores a little higher but you know how it goes when you read other peoples approvals and have had a few drinksSmiley Very Happy 

It was a instant approval but i had to reply to a text to finalize.  

I had prequals for all Cap1 cards. 

DP's prior to app. 

Util 17%  CC Debt around $7k (all on 0% promos and will be paid off by end of July)

INQ  EX-12 EQ-5 TU-9

Fico 8 EX-680 EQ-703 TU-708

New accounts 3/6  5/12  9/24  or  10/24 if i include my only installment account- a SSL @ $1,700/12month with one payment left.

AAoA 1.1yr  AoOA 3.2yr

Income $60,000

Last Apps (2x) Feb. 

Screenshot (9).png

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Savor Approved $10k

Very nice approval, congrats! Enjoy your perks Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 17
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the new Savor!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I was wondering if you were going to put up a thread with your info!

Another $10K approval too! Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 17
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Welcome to the Savor Family. I use the blank out of this card. 10g's is usually the starting SL for it. Enjoy!

Message 5 of 17
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval. I use the heck out of my card.  Trust me you use that it a lot, Capital One will waive the fee at renewal.  

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading Saerens recent Savor One approval i decided to app the regular Savor.  I had been debating between the Marvel and Savor. I really wanted the Marvel card but the Savor has more entertainment categories and no FTF's-- needed another card for overseas. Not the greatest APR but i PIF unless there's a 0% offer. A bit late for the $500 sub but the $300 is still good. I'll likely downgrade after a year.

The plan was to wait a few more weeks when my util' would have been under 10% and scores a little higher but you know how it goes when you read other peoples approvals and have had a few drinksSmiley Very Happy 

It was a instant approval but i had to reply to a text to finalize.  

I had prequals for all Cap1 cards. 

DP's prior to app. 

Util 17%  CC Debt around $7k (all on 0% promos and will be paid off by end of July)

INQ  EX-12 EQ-5 TU-9

Fico 8 EX-680 EQ-703 TU-708

New accounts 3/6  5/12  9/24  or  10/24 if i include my only installment account- a SSL @ $1,700/12month with one payment left.

AAoA 1.1yr  AoOA 3.2yr

Income $60,000

Last Apps (2x) Feb. 

Screenshot (9).png

Message 6 of 17
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet approval and limit!

Congrats!

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!! I've been eyeing the Savor card, but I have a few others I want to get first.
Message 9 of 17
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Another great SL from that card. Congrats!! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.