Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Savor Approved $10k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Savor Approved $10k

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I was wondering if you were going to put up a thread with your info!

Another $10K approval too! Smiley Very Happy

Yeah!, So glad it wasn't denied... and finally my first 5 digit SL... moving up in the worldSmiley Happy  

I was trying to garden a few more months to get the US Bank Cash + but oh well that will have to wait... I don't regret it.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Congrats! Welcome to the Savor Family. I use the blank out of this card. 10g's is usually the starting SL for it. Enjoy!

Thanks, I'll be using the blank out of it tooSmiley Very Happy  Although i knew the starting limit usually is at least $10k i think i had seen a few posts where they had received $5k-$8k and was half expecting that or a denial. I really needed this as the whole Quicksilver  $100 cli was bothering me. Was nearly becoming one of those anti-cap1 people but we're good now!

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

Congratulations on your approval. I use the heck out of my card.  Trust me you use that it a lot, Capital One will waive the fee at renewal.  

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading Saerens recent Savor One approval i decided to app the regular Savor.  I had been debating between the Marvel and Savor. I really wanted the Marvel card but the Savor has more entertainment categories and no FTF's-- needed another card for overseas. Not the greatest APR but i PIF unless there's a 0% offer. A bit late for the $500 sub but the $300 is still good. I'll likely downgrade after a year.

The plan was to wait a few more weeks when my util' would have been under 10% and scores a little higher but you know how it goes when you read other peoples approvals and have had a few drinksSmiley Very Happy 

It was a instant approval but i had to reply to a text to finalize.  

I had prequals for all Cap1 cards. 

DP's prior to app. 

Util 17%  CC Debt around $7k (all on 0% promos and will be paid off by end of July)

INQ  EX-12 EQ-5 TU-9

Fico 8 EX-680 EQ-703 TU-708

New accounts 3/6  5/12  9/24  or  10/24 if i include my only installment account- a SSL @ $1,700/12month with one payment left.

AAoA 1.1yr  AoOA 3.2yr

Income $60,000

Last Apps (2x) Feb. 

Screenshot (9).png

Thanks, and i'm fairly new to annual fees so thanks for that thought. I'll be sure to set a reminder on my calendar! If they waive it then cool, if not the i'll just downgrade.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I was wondering if you were going to put up a thread with your info!

Another $10K approval too! Smiley Very Happy

Yeah!, So glad it wasn't denied... and finally my first 5 digit SL... moving up in the worldSmiley Happy  

I was trying to garden a few more months to get the US Bank Cash + but oh well that will have to wait... I don't regret it.

Yeah my Capital One app was approved and my Cash+ was denied. They told me in April I had too many new accounts in 6 months and they told me now too many in 12. I can’t hit a moving target and I’m a terrible gardener so I just removed that one from my goals for now. 

Message 14 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats appears Cap1 might be losing up again on approvals?  As a few people approved way over 6 or 7 in 24 months.  Be nice if this is the case as they went from very loose to way overboard on tightness to what appears to starting to approve people again.. Time will tell as more risk takers try i suppose

Message 15 of 17
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats appears Cap1 might be losing up again on approvals?  As a few people approved way over 6 or 7 in 24 months.  Be nice if this is the case as they went from very loose to way overboard on tightness to what appears to starting to approve people again.. Time will tell as more risk takers try i suppose

First off, Congrats on the new card! I picked up Savor with the same SL last month. Smiley Happy

It seemed right around when my AAoA hit 3 years that Cap One started pre-qualing me for something besides Platinum and QS1. When I finally hit the app button my TU and EQ were in the 740's with EX lagging behind at 727 (EVERY lender I've come in contact with has pulled EX, or EX and something else so I've got 11 INQ's there (4 from buying a car last year). I only have 2 left on EQ and TU has 5 (4 from old BoA CLI's).  I apped for BBVA before this, but it wasn't showing yet, so I figured I'd grab the Savor before hitting the garden again. Savor was my first $10K SL.  In the end, it took over a month for either card to show up as a new account on my reports.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new card and very nice starting limit! Enjoy it!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.