Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Savor One Approval !

tag
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Re: Savor One Approval !

Congratulations ! Great SL ! Enjoy !
[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new CL!

Message 22 of 36
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new Cap1 Sav1 card

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 23 of 36
Chelow
Regular Contributor

Thank You all !!!

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chelow wrote:

Hey Fico Fam !!! 

Its been a while (missed everybody) but i wanted to give some DP's back to the comunity. Considering the whole craziness out there and recent (few) CLD's we've seen around i decided to go thru a planned app and see if the Financial Institutions are already thightening their UW.

Was pre-approved last night and checked again and applied today. Instant approval 8K. Thin file. Stats on siggy. Let me know if you have any questions. Again, i wouldn't have gotten this far without your knowledge and kindness. Thank you !

I really really hope everybody is safe and sound out there. We've got this !!!

Stay Healthy my friends !!!

Savor1.png

Congrats on your approval and SL! 

Message 25 of 36
sourpuss29
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

I currently only have two credit cards (Discover it and Quicksilver); but within the next 6 months, I plan to add a third in order to complete my trinity.  The SavorOne card is at the top of my list, but I'm a weirdo in that I don't want another Mastercard. 

Message 26 of 36
AnimatorProcrastinator
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! That's a nice SL!

Message 27 of 36
Johnmccoy2710
Valued Member

Congrats! Do you or anyone else know when you get your $150 dollar bonus? I spent the required spending the first month. Month number 3 will be in 10 days. Do they wait till the end of 3 months to credit you the bonus?

Message 28 of 36
Chelow
Regular Contributor

@sourpuss29 wrote:

Congratulations!

I currently only have two credit cards (Discover it and Quicksilver); but within the next 6 months, I plan to add a third in order to complete my trinity.  The SavorOne card is at the top of my list, but I'm a weirdo in that I don't want another Mastercard. 

Thanks @sourpuss29 ! I hear you ! I'm the same way. I'm at 2 MC, 2 Visa's and 1 Amex. Trying to keep things balanced. Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 36
Chelow
Regular Contributor

@Johnmccoy2710 wrote:

Congrats! Do you or anyone else know when you get your $150 dollar bonus? I spent the required spending the first month. Month number 3 will be in 10 days. Do they wait till the end of 3 months to credit you the bonus?

Thanks @Johnmccoy2710 ! I believe someone upthread mentioned they got their bonus the day after they met the spend. Not sure tho. Hope somebody else chimes in !! 

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.