Super Contributor

Re: Savor One auto-CLI

Congrats on the increase!

Message 13 of 21
JustJay119
Regular Contributor

@quikj9 wrote:

Signed into my account and saw that my available credit limit had increased to $1100. I've averaged around $400/month spend on the card. 

I was one of the people who received a pre-approval for the Savor One in the fall of last year without a SUB, but with a 0% intro apr for 9 months. 

Here I was hopeful that the 1k SL and Capital One being seemingly more generous recently would result in a larger increase, but I really can't complain about an auto-CLI at this point in the game. 

Congrats on the Cap One auto CLI love!

Current

AU

Banking

Scores 10/15/21
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your auto CLI!

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@quikj9 wrote:

Signed into my account and saw that my available credit limit had increased to $1100. I've averaged around $400/month spend on the card. 

I was one of the people who received a pre-approval for the Savor One in the fall of last year without a SUB, but with a 0% intro apr for 9 months. 

Here I was hopeful that the 1k SL and Capital One being seemingly more generous recently would result in a larger increase, but I really can't complain about an auto-CLI at this point in the game. 

Congratulations on your auto CLI! 🥳🥳🥳

Message 16 of 21
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your auto increase, but don't expect substantial growth. That $100 increase suggests a bucketed card. I wouldn't spend much time growing card, it will only aggravate you in the end.

Message 17 of 21
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on your auto increase, but don't expect substantial growth. That $100 increase suggests a bucketed card. I wouldn't spend much time growing card, it will only aggravate you in the end.

I agree with you in that I'm not expecting substantial growth with this card moving forward. I'll continue to ask for a CLI every 6 months and use the card when its rewards structure benefits me, which happens to be fairly often. It's already a useable limit for my purposes and spend. 

Message 18 of 21
CommuneNefas
Established Member

Congrats! I too was part of the pre-approval with no SUB group. Was this auto CLI at the 6-month mark or have you had it for longer than that?

Message 19 of 21
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI! My husband got this card around the same time through the same process. He too was approved for an SL of $1k. I posted about it on here at the time because it was a shocking approval considering his profile. Anyway, we hit the luv button on it at month 6 and they approved a $100 increase, despite substantial spending (we like to eat). I think the other poster is right about this card being bucketed; however, the rewards structure makes sense for us and my husband only has 2-3 other cards and is rebuilding, so it is actually perfect for the time being. I think we may see some more small increases, but probably nothing siginificant. That's fine! We'll keep churning that 3% dining and free cell phone insurance.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.