Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Savor Success - $5K SL 👏🏾 *Update*

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Savor Success - $5K SL 👏🏾 *Update*

With the 1 year anniversary of my rebuild about 30 days out, I stepped out of the garden to pull the trigger on 1 of 3 planned apps for 2019. I have just about 1 year history with Capital One, good spend, with only $1K combined CL. With some early success with other lenders, I was leaning towards moving on from them completely. Looks like I might stick around 😁

Understanding that I'll take a 3B HP, and wanting to get the aging underway, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Capital One Savor. Instant, and I mean seconds, 7-10 day message. I thought to myself, well, glad that's over. Fully expecting a denial, I receive the notice yesterday! Approved $5K SL. Looks like I'll score a nice new metal Savor Card, and a $500/$3,000/3 Month SUB 👌🏾 APR is 25.74%. Moot since I won't carry a balance. I'm a Restaurant/Bar Consultant, and I do an enormous amount of entertaining. This card was a NEED!

So, to further skew DPs on a somewhat random DP Card:

At app, my EX: 642 EQ: 674 TU: 640! I've got MANY new accounts in the last 12 months, and my INQ stood at 15/15/11 respectively. I think I slipped in the backdoor while the someone was sleeping 😂
Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Savor Success - $5K SL 👏🏾

Very nice! Congratulations!
Message 2 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good score, and in your line of work, one that’ll definitely pay off and prove to be one of the rare cases where the triple pull is worth it. Congrats!
Message 3 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Seems like a lot of approvals for the savor card.
Hopefully you get a metal one.
Not sure if it’s over a certain SL or all future
savor cards.
It looks nice as metal
Just received mine last night
Message 4 of 37
CreditRebuilder2020
Frequent Contributor

NIcely done and a great starter SL for your scores there! 

I guess you're giving hope to the dreaded 7-10 day message lol. Most of the time, you see those denied. 

Savor card will be a great add to your wallet, looks good and the 4x back on dining/entertaining for someone in your shoes will be great value! 

X1 VISA SIG $15,500/ AMEX Gold / Petal 1 $3600 / Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA $3K / VENMO Visa $900 / Verizon Visa $2K / Apple Card $1500 SL / Wyndham Rewards Earner Visa $500 / WALGREENS Store $1K / Amazon Store $5000 SL/ Discover IT Chrome $2500K / BP Prime Rewards VISA $4350 / PayPal MC $3500 / BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1K / Cap One Savor One $1200 / Cap One QS1 $950 / Blaze MC $2250 / Credit One $850 / Credit One AMEX $1200 / OpenSky $600 / AvantCard $1000 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated) $400 / eBay MC $750
FEB '22 EX: 698 EQ: 700 TU: 713 | UTL: 23% | Total Credit Limit: $54000
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED NOVEMBER 2021) | NEW GOAL SCORE: 725 for ALL FICOs
Message 5 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 6 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!

@mroberts Yes, I was wondering if the metal is $15K SL and above. We shall see. Email says I should have it by 2/15. I'll definitely report back.
Message 7 of 37
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 8 of 37
Rogue46
Established Contributor

Hmmm. Just got my Savor card the other day with a $15k SL and it was plastic..

Message 9 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah no idea. It’s definitely metal.
I’m not sure who gets them and who doesn’t.

I would call and ask.
I was surprised cause the letter was super heavy and I knew it was metal inside
Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.