Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sears Mastercard Approval

tag
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Sears Mastercard Approval

Wanted to app for one more card before I went back into the garden. Saw Sears in the news again and remembered they had a mastercard available by Citi so appd and approved for $4000 SL.

EX8 was 748 at the time when pulled

6/24

AAOA: 2yrs 3 months

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sears Mastercard Approval

congrats on your approval. although Sears will be going out of business soon and the card may go away with it, a win is a win!

off-topic, how do you save the images of your various credit cards to your signature? i'm new here and want to do the same thing as i've seen it on many people's comments and think it's cool!

Message 2 of 12
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval, does the card come with any SUBS?

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 3 of 12
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats on your approval. although Sears will be going out of business soon and the card may go away with it, a win is a win!

off-topic, how do you save the images of your various credit cards to your signature? i'm new here and want to do the same thing as i've seen it on many people's comments and think it's cool!

You have to become an established member first, keep posting and you will get there pretty quickly. 

Follow this link, it describes how to do it. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Priory_Man wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You have to become an established member first, keep posting and you will get there pretty quickly. 

Follow this link, it describes how to do it. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

thank you Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Hopefully you can retain it once/if Sears goes under!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 6 of 12
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

@Priory_Man wrote:

Only a $40 SUB low but wasn't interested in the SUB in the first place.

Message 7 of 12
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

@issac2x wrote:

@Priory_Man wrote:

Only a $40 SUB low but wasn't interested in the SUB in the first place.

Ok, just curious. Thanks for getting back to me.

Enjoy the new card.Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Citi manger told me if Sears goes out the card will turn to a main Citi card, but take that with a grain of salt.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.