Did you mean: 

Second Discover Card Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Second Discover Card Approved

Thank you guys,

Here some data:

1- Have the IT card for 13 months (Total spending from Sep 2015 to Nov 2015  over 30K) started with $1000 and now my CL is $11900, always PIF, never used the 0% APR for 12 months promo on this card or let any amount report.

2- EQ Fico Score 756, 8 Inq this year, AAOA 0.9 Months.

3- Balance on my card was $0 when i applied.

Humu, thank you for mentioning the color, i was so in shock that i totally forgot to ask, i guess i will be ok with any color but pink lol, can i pick the color online or do i need to call ??.

Personally i think Discover IT is a solid credit card, i always have it on my wallet and never failed on me, one time i put over 5K in a single transaction and no problems at all, i have Barclay A+ and everything over 2K got problems (my card was on hold for 22 days for this once lol, verification porposes) but with Discover never have any problem, any over 2K i always try to use Discover.

Hope this help.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you guys,

Humu, thank you for mentioning the color, i was so in shock that i totally forgot to ask, i guess i will be ok with any color but pink lol, can i pick the color online or do i need to call ??.

Hi elegua, ha ha, not that color is a huge issue (it isn't), but in my case the system asked me to click on a specific colored card before I filled out the full application. So at the beginning, you should have seen a blue, a green, and a hot pink color and clicked on one of those three colors.

The blue is cute but it is kind of ordinary on the color spectrum, and it's not that different from many other credit cards. The other two are a bit more lively and different- they're not card colors you would see every day and will stand out.

I'm sure that they will be glad to re-ship you a different color if you can't remember which one you selected or if you don't like it. Congratulations again on a very nice approval! Smiley Happy

discover-it-miles-colors.png

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

1- Total spending from Sep 2015 to Nov 2015  over 30K

2- always PIF

2- EQ Fico Score 756

I do think these are your three most significant data points and these three are enough to make a difference. Nice work.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

1- Total spending from Sep 2015 to Nov 2015  over 30K

2- always PIF

2- EQ Fico Score 756

I do think these are your three most significant data points and these three are enough to make a difference. Nice work.

I think you are right, here the real spending and my score, it shows 753 but that was last month, it went up 3 points this month.

Discover CB_3.JPG

Discover CB_4.JPG

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing the data points. The more I read the less I think I'm going to be approved when I app. See what happens.

@humuhumunukunukuapuaa

I didn't realize the miles card had other colors. I LOVE that green color!
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for sharing the data points. The more I read the less I think I'm going to be approved when I app. See what happens.

@Anonymous

I didn't realize the miles card had other colors. I LOVE that green color!

You WILL be approved, don't give up, roodog! Discover is just weird at times.

The green color is also very cool. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wtg. I love hearing Discover Success Stories!
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!  The data points are also helpful!!! I will be going for the Miles Card in fall of next year once i have had my Discover It card for a year. I think I will like the card quite a bit!

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Just got my Miles approved instantly 2 hours ok! 4K right away had my IT cash back since I turned 18 June 2014! Love me some discover!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.