Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Discover card (miles) approval

tag
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Second Discover card (miles) approval

I don't normally post approvals but since there is limited data on getting a second Discover card I thought I would share.

My current Discover card is a little over 3 years old, starting CL was $4,000, current CL is $35,000.
Scores are EQ 803, EX 793, TU 781. No alert yet so don't know who they pulled. AAOA is around 6 years. 2% utilization reporting.

Applied early this morning, got a screen asking for me to upload a picture of my DL and SS card. I didn't feel like digging out my SS card at that time so decided to go to work and finish the app later. A couple of hours later I got a call from them asking if I had applied and after answering a few verification questions I was put on hold. The guy came back and said he processed my application and I was approved for (drum roll)
$3,000.
Not as high as I would have liked, maybe I am reaching my internal limit with them.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Second Discover card (miles) approval

Congrats, in 3 years, enjoy your $34,000 MilesSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Second Discover card (miles) approval

Finally got the alert, EQ was pulled
Hopefully with this card I won't have to wait 8 months for a CLI like I did with my first Discover card
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.