Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Huntington Card Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second Huntington Card Approved

So I had been waiting to get to 90 days to apply for my second Huntington Card. I had to call them today for a different reason and so I asked when my card was opened. Come to find out it was opened 2/24... so what the heck. I applied. Instant approval for $12k. 1k higher than my Voice Rewards Card.

So now I have my Rewards and my Lower Rate one. I won't be getting a 3rd or 4th like some since you can't combine limits but this will be my first card that is no rewards and basically just a lower rate. It was approved for 12.4% or 12.9% APR. I can't remember. I think 12.9%.

Anyway, DP's for those who want them.

Fico 8 on EQ is 768 last check.
Been a HNB Customer for about 95 days. Have a checking and 2 savings with them.
Right now I'm showing 3% Utilization tho I really am at 0%.
I have 28 INQs on EQ-5 in the last year.
Income over 100k
Instant Approval. Always a nice feeling.
AAOA about 2 years.

Anything else you want to know just ask.
I do love me some Huntington Bank. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Second Huntington Card Approved

Dj you da manSmiley Wink. See, not so hard to sniff out YOUR HB card approval lolSmiley Happy.

NJOY, woah did i just do that lol, your new card. You're quickly becoming " The Voice" of HB here at FicolandSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol. Thx AJC. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, Dj, on your newest approval! Awesome SL, and sweet APR! You've got some really nice scores, and some great cards in your wallet! Enjoy all of your successes! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx weed. Smiley Happy I'm finally at a place where I like, and use, all my cards. Feels good after 2 years of work to improve my credit.
Message 5 of 15
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So I had been waiting to get to 90 days to apply for my second Huntington Card. I had to call them today for a different reason and so I asked when my card was opened. Come to find out it was opened 2/24... so what the heck. I applied. Instant approval for $12k. 1k higher than my Voice Rewards Card.

So now I have my Rewards and my Lower Rate one. I won't be getting a 3rd or 4th like some since you can't combine limits but this will be my first card that is no rewards and basically just a lower rate. It was approved for 12.4% or 12.9% APR. I can't remember. I think 12.9%.

Anyway, DP's for those who want them.

Fico 8 on EQ is 768 last check.
Been a HNB Customer for about 95 days. Have a checking and 2 savings with them.
Right now I'm showing 3% Utilization tho I really am at 0%.
I have 28 INQs on EQ-5 in the last year.
Income over 100k
Instant Approval. Always a nice feeling.
AAOA about 2 years.

Anything else you want to know just ask.
I do love me some Huntington Bank. Smiley Happy

Congrats

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Dj!
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx 12njoy & Charlie..... Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 15
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Super Congrats D!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx woody
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.