Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second chase approval (CSP)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second chase approval (CSP)

Well after posting here back in May about being finally in with my chase for a FU with a 4.5k starting limit, I was checking the "my offers" section and the CSP was in it, perfect timing since I've got a lot of spending and travel coming up. Pulled the trigger and they approved me for 8.5K and expedited the card upon my request.

Feels so good to be working my way in with them, I'm now at 4/24 (will be 3/24 in Feb) so I'm probably going to aim for either the Marriott or United card next but we'll see.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Second chase approval (CSP)

@Anonymous wrote:
Well after posting here back in May about being finally in with my chase for a FU with a 4.5k starting limit, I was checking the "my offers" section and the CSP was in it, perfect timing since I've got a lot of spending and travel coming up. Pulled the trigger and they approved me for 8.5K and expedited the card upon my request.

Feels so good to be working my way in with them, I'm now at 4/24 (will be 3/24 in Feb) so I'm probably going to aim for either the Marriott or United card next but we'll see.

Congrats!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.