Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September Discover it #2 CLI

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

September Discover it #2 CLI

Well, it was time for another Discover CLI on my 2nd Discover it card. As many of you remember, I got the card in March with a $5,000 SL. In June they gave me a $500 AJC special, and I used that as an excuse to transfer $6,000 of the limit from my first card to my second, bringing the limit to $11,500. Fast forward to tonight. Decided to try for a CLI. Lo and behold I was floored with the result. Got a $5,000 CLI bringing the card up to $16,500. I didn't take a screenshot. I should have, but oh well.

Thanks to that, my Total Credit Lines have reached $95,800. That's $4,200 away from the $100K club! That's almost $100K in 19 months. I am floored.

Oh, and Discover it #1 is due for a CLI on the 8th, and 3 of my Synchrony cards are due on the 26th of this month as well. September will be my month.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: September Discover it #2 CLI

Awesome job Mac! We be living on the Disco Soul Train baby! @Remedios 7k, me 5k now you 5k! #GARDENCLUBROCKSDISCOFEVER2019
Message 2 of 19
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow, another $5K Disco CLI!  @AverageJoesCredit just got one too! It seems the the Disco gods have opened their purse springs again. Hallelujah. 

A big congratulations to you. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Now where is @Anonymous with Leo and @M_Smart007 with a choo choo gif? Lol

Wonder if this approval is sponsered by Apple ?🤑
Message 4 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Another nice bite at the apple from discover!

Message 5 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit    I am so happy for you 🤗❤️

Go get them, 🐯

Message 6 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, thanks @Remedios 💝 im happy for all of us breaking bad with DiscoSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

oops 

@macinjosh   Congrats! 

Message 8 of 19
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

oops 

@macinjosh   Congrats! 

Thanks!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Hopefully they will be that generous with me on October 21st.  

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.