Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shall I respond for the CHASE FREEDOM offer.. Pls advice

tag
amit1326
Valued Member

Re: Yeaahhh Got CHASE freedom approved for CL 6000

Thanks everyone for your valueable advice & comments.

Finally I decided to give it a shot & got approved in less than a minute with CL 6000 which is the highest till now earlier i had 5500 with Amex.

Thanks once again .. This Forum is really helpful.

Message 11 of 16
Alkalinem0n0
Contributor

Re: Shall I respond for the CHASE FREEDOM offer.. Pls advice

@p- wrote:

In my experience, Chase is a little sensitive if you have a lot of recent new cards.  But if you are pre-approved, that might mean something too.  The real question is do you even want another card?

Got that offer myself and i asked myself that same question! decided I was happy enough with my wallet and my recent Discover it so left it be! 

BofA Cash Rewards 16 k|BofA Travel Rewards 10k|Gold Delta SkyMiles American Express 32k|Discover IT 7k|Chase Freedom 10k
Message 12 of 16
parkman
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval!
All I have for this forum is bubblegum and anecdotal evidence, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Message 13 of 16
cottoncrown
Frequent Contributor

I was approve last month with 11 inquiries in the last 6 months. Also had five new accounts opened in the previous two months.
Message 14 of 16
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: Yeaahhh Got CHASE freedom approved for CL 6000

@amit1326 wrote:

Thanks everyone for your valueable advice & comments.

Finally I decided to give it a shot & got approved in less than a minute with CL 6000 which is the highest till now earlier i had 5500 with Amex.

Thanks once again .. This Forum is really helpful.

congrats

Message 15 of 16
katie04
Valued Member

Congrats!  I was going to tell you to go for it, but saw where you got approved!  Great CL Smiley Happy

Scores: EX: 730 (12/9) EQ: 726 (10/29) TU (Disc IT): 762 (03/10)
Goal: 750 across the board

My wallet: Citi Dividend Platinum Select $8100 | Chase Freedom Visa Siggy $6000 | Capital One Quicksilver $5250 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000 | Discover IT $4000 | Sam's Club LOC $2700 | Victoria's Secret $2590 | BOA Better Balance $2000 | Express $1560 | Target $1000
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.