Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking Alaska BofA approval!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Shocking Alaska BofA approval!

My friend applied last week for Alaska with my guidance.

Called just now and after some search the guy says I see an account number attached to application, let me pull details... $1k!

His scores are around 620-630 for EX with past baddies starting about 4-5 months back but all paid.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: Shocking Alaska BofA approval!

Got in with BoaA with those scores? 'Tis the season - possibly

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to your friend.....seeing quite a few Alaska approvals as of late. Maybe I should add to my list after I bust out of the garden. ☺️

Message 3 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

Got in with BoaA with those scores? 'Tis the season - possibly

Someone must be very thrilled right now Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a shocking approval with baddies being so recent. Congrats to your friend!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did your friend not have many new INQ?
Message 6 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

He's renuilding so not a ton but more than a few and many new accounts.
I'm optimistically shocked but I did get in with BofA and the cli x 2 and then upruptly closed!
Message 7 of 11
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats to your friend!  I agree with Justa Girl seems like AK Air is loosening up a bit maybe gas something to do with their merger with Virgin.  I have the Virgin card but really want the AK Siggy. 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 8 of 11
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

This card is on my radar for sure but not sure my profile meets the requirements. bit of history: I have a 4+ year old paid joint CO with boa.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang not bad! This a great card as well..
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.