Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart, No Trick

tag
CivalV
Established Contributor

Shopping Cart, No Trick

So I have been lurking on my HSN account for months. I kept some things in my cart and wanted to use flexpay. This evening I put my CC info to make a flex pay purchase for a couple of items & got a pre-approved pop up on my HSN app! I was SHOCKED!

Before going for it, I checked for better flex pay prices & a discount on top of that.

WELL $20 coupon towards my first purchase with the HSN CC with lower monthly payments + 6 flex payments instead of 5! They gave me a limit of $750.00. I was in total shock. My HSN CC was billed for $107.00 which included one time tax payment & the flex pay price per item. My total flex pay payments for 3 items is only $59 a month which is billed to my HSN CC.

The plan is pay off the $107.00 before December is up & PIF the $59.00 each month. Christmas shopping is officially done ✅

Data Points

EQ was pulled. My current FICO 8 EQ score is 609. Might be higher because it has not updated to reflect my recently lowered balances.
Total UTL: 60%
1 paid collection on EX
Personal Income: $40K
Non taxable: $7200
Household Income: $130K
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Shopping Cart, No Trick

CongratsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

One thing I liked about having the HSN card was that Flex Pays do not show up on your credit report so it will always show zero balance.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.