Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick @OverStock!!

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Shopping Cart Trick @OverStock!!

Waiting for the other shoe to drop on the OP in.... 5..4....3...2..1 but also hoping i'm proven wrong and they may have pulled a fast one.....

Could see why someone would think hey its a SP and I already have an account with them..... why not try it without unlocking... (even if its not the case) 

Will stay tuned as to curious as the outcome of this.....

-J

Message 21 of 31
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

I don't trust Commenity pre-approvals anymore. They always approve, but never with a soft pull, and never to the limit they state. I fell for the IKEA 5500, only to receive a SL of $750.

Done with it unless I have a very specific need and there is a zero interest offer.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikesonthemend wrote:

I don't trust Commenity pre-approvals anymore. They always approve, but never with a soft pull, and never to the limit they state. I fell for the IKEA 5500, only to receive a SL of $750.

Done with it unless I have a very specific need and there is a zero interest offer.

DW got pre-approved wit IKEA last night for $5500. Submitted app and approved for $550. 2 CLI requests after approval got her $3550. Definitely not $5500, but not $550 either. Click the “Luv” button!

Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just did a shopping cart Trick for Simply Be, and online retailer and it works...I got the card In mail. It was a soft pill. Nothing on my credit for weeks. I just received a new account alert from my 3 credit bureaus but no HP...I got approved for BrylaneHome as well, no HP.
Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you get preapproval from Ikea. From website?
Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Same here, got the account and the card and used it once already.

Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the preapproval link to see if you can get approved:

https://comenity.net/ikeaprojekt/pub/prequalify/Prequalify.xhtml?cmp=476_web_prequal_ikea
Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you
Message 28 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on The $5000 CL SPSmiley Happy

Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot!

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.