Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick Spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shopping Cart Trick Spree

congrats on your approvals!

i've been trying the shopping cart trick before and it hasn't worked for me yet.

have pop-up blocker disabled and incognito mode and still no pop-ups.

Message 21 of 24
Fico_Salamanca
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

>

>

Message 22 of 24
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@torry590 wrote:

@Anonymous ...

Thank you! I was on my desktop. I even made accounts for some and it still worked. I know they say you should check out as guest. 

I tried on my mobile as well. No luck there. I made sure pop up blocker was off. Tried as guest, tried signing in, tried incognito mode. I played around with it a bit but found desktop was the trick for me. 

Thank you for the insight that being on desktop worked best for you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Having done quite a bit of damage with inadvertent HP's (7 in 60 days) when I thought all but 2 were SP's, I'm laying off everything now for a bit while the dust settles and my CS has a chance to inch back up to where it was before... and then a bit better before I'll try any of these again. Thx so much reporting back with the dets on how you did it. I have been doing much of mine mobile via my phone. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Now I know not to. Will also use a different browser than my usual next time that I do. ✅ Lesson learned. 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.