Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I keep gardening?

Crazy but AWESOME!  My FICO was also higher than TU/EQ V3s. A very nice surprise!

Congrats on the new Discover. They offer two BT options.

You might consider checking Amex, if you want another card that can age with your Discover. Are you more interested in cash back or points? I started with Blue Cash, PC'd it to Cash Magnet. Both are good. Kinda wish I'd have kept BC, just app'd for the Magnet.  

btw... if you click on reply to a post, answer, then click on "quote" (to the right, just above where you type your text) the post you are responding will post with your response. Easier to track conversations.

@Anonymous wrote:
Just checked and my fico/experian is 742. That’s crazy. Lol

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Crazy but AWESOME!  My FICO was also higher than TU/EQ V3s. A very nice surprise!

Congrats on the new Discover. They offer two BT options.

You might consider checking Amex, if you want another card that can age with your Discover. Are you more interested in cash back or points? I started with Blue Cash, PC'd it to Cash Magnet. Both are good. Kinda wish I'd have kept BC, just app'd for the Magnet.  

btw... if you click on reply to a post, answer, then click on "quote" (to the right, just above where you type your text) the post you are responding will post with your response. Easier to track conversations.

@Anonymous wrote:
Just checked and my fico/experian is 742. That’s crazy. Lol

Got it lol, thank you for the tip!

Yeah FICO is around ~40ish more than the other three, I was talking to some other people and that's the ~difference. My actual Experian is 708 lol. FICO 748, turns out. 

Super excited about the card, thank you, and thanks to everyone. I don't know why but I'm a bit wary of Amex, but I'll definitely check them out in the future. For now I just got the new card and an autoloan so I should behave myself I think? I'm more interested in cashback definitely.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I’m happy that you’re careful right from the start and you have the right mindset for your finances. With the knowledge and help of everyone here, you are off to a great start!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.