cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shouldn't have done that! Approved for WM and Credit One cards expecting better results.

tag
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

Re: Shouldn't have done that! Approved for WM and Credit One cards expecting better results.

Congrats on the approval Smiley Happy

Current Cards:
Message 11 of 18
sourpuss29
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shouldn't have done that! Approved for WM and Credit One cards expecting better results.

Congrats on your approvals! 🎉

Message 12 of 18
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈 on your approval.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 13 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your approvals!

Message 14 of 18
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 15 of 18
GatorCowboyLion
Regular Contributor

Congrats. I'd dump the Credit One before it hits your credit and you owe the fee. Get that NFCU upgraded to More Rewards. You won't regret it!

Message 16 of 18
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

@Steveo777 not a CreditOne fan

but since you already have a hit 

might as well hold onto it for 12 months

Message 17 of 18
Steveo777
Contributor

@GrandBay wrote:

@Steveo777 not a CreditOne fan

but since you already have a hit 

might as well hold onto it for 12 months

Well, I just received the card in the mail yesterday. Somehow I managed to dodge an annual fee or any monthly fees, so I am going to keep the card and try and grow it. I read my card agreement very carefully and other than the normal late and over limit fees, there are no other fees, annual or otherwise. This might be one of their better cards, just starting me off with a lower limit.

BK7 Discharged 08/2021 Household Income 95k
Scores: Fico9 Equifax 663 | TU 694 | Experian 628 Vantage 3.0 TU 737 | EQ 726
Cards:
Tri-CU $3k
Capital One Quicksilver One $3K
Mercury Master Card $3.3k
Upgrade Visa $10k
NFCU Visa Platinum $2000
Alphaeon Card $3600
Dell Preferred $4500
WM Mastercard $1000
Credit One AMEX $1000
Kohl's $800
Ollo Mastercard $2000
Target Red Card $1200
Cabela's Mastercard $3k
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.