Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SignatureFCU Visa Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SignatureFCU Visa Approval

I have been reading a lot about SignatureFCU and couldn't find much DP.. so I wanted to share mine! Applied for membership. Took about 2 weeks to get approved (they are behind) let the membership rest about 2 days before catching the "just apply" bug. Applied in membership portal (have to be member to apply) got the pending screen. Called in about 2 days later and loan officer said let's review your application... (applied for cash sign visa) he said I have to send it to UW for approval but my advice is the platinum card since your score is under 730. 696 EQ they pulled. I took his hint and said as long as the limit is 10k+ and it's allowed to be upgraded into their signature then sure. He said let me see what I can do. One hour later $10k approval at 8.9% I'll take it. 12 months no APR no BT fees.. he said look even if your score is under 730 keep it open and positive history and one year call me directly I'll see what I can do! I'll take it as a win✅

696 EQ 

18 Inqs 

BK7 3Y3M

13 REPLIES 13
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: SignatureFCU Visa Approval

That's terrific!!  Congratulations on your Signature CU Approval!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 2 of 14
Reviewers
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approval @Anonymous 

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. Good call on the request!

Message 4 of 14
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 5 of 14
SouthernCredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval. Always nice to have a positive customer service experience.

Message 6 of 14
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Signature FCU approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 14
Royalbacon
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! It's always fantastic being able to talk a helpful & friendly individual on the phone as well!

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filed-September 2020 Discharged-December 2020
Kohl's Credit Card $3000 Limit (Opened October 2016) Survived Bankruptcy for whatever reason
Closed Capital One Venture One $3000 Limit (Opened December 2020, Closed by me September 2022 since I wanted the SavorOne and couldn't product change to it)
Capital One Auto Loan (Opened March 2021)
Capital One Cabela's $5000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
America First Credit Union Visa $1000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
Capital One SavorOne $5000 Limit (Opened September 2022)
Sam's Club Mastercard Synchrony Bank $2500 Limit (Opened March 30 2023) (Burned Synchrony in my CH7 BK, One card with a $745 balance)
Idaho Central Credit Union ICCU Visa $10,000 Limit (Opened April 2023)
Message 8 of 14
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 9 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Very scant few know the obstacles that confront those efforts after a BK. Heck, even no PR laden peeps have their own share just running with good scores and solid profiles lots of times to get approved, but its a much more difficult challenge recovering again from the ground up.

You did well with them and thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and this success. Congratulations!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.