cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Six Yrs of Rebuilding. Went for the spree!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Six Yrs of Rebuilding. Went for the spree!

Very nice spree you had there, congrats! We both had very successful rebuilds! Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 35
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Very nice spree you had there, congrats! We both had very successful rebuilds! Smiley Happy

Yeah but you still rank up there with your half million dollar approvals @Anonymous ! Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 35
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Demented1 wrote:

First, CONGRATS @FireMedic1on all your accomplishments and your persistent rebuild…I love to hear stories like this as it truly is a success story. Thank you for sharing!

Second, nobody will ever hold it against you that you decided to buy an “Exploder”, Smiley LOL when you accidentally drove right past the Chevrolet dealership and could have purchased a new Bronco. Smiley Wink

Enjoy your home, your new Exploder and the new cards…you deserve the rewards!!!

To a Job Well Done!To a Job Well Done!

@Demented1Exploder? LOL!!!!!! Good One. Since I work for NASCAR on the side job. I am a Chevy Hendricks Motorsports Fan. Fords not so much.

Message 33 of 35
calyx
Super Contributor

Huge congrats on all of your successes (the new credit, SUV, home, - all of it!) @FireMedic1 

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah but you still rank up there with your half million dollar approvals @Anonymous ! Smiley Very Happy

lol I wish! 

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.