Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Small App spree

congrats!

Message 11 of 18
blazerein
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approvals.  Keep CapOne and keep using it.  My bucketted CapOne started at 500SL on credit steps and now it's 3K after 15 months.  I used it and sometimes I keep a balance to post.  Good Luck.

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 12 of 18
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Scores recently just hit mid 600's so I figured I would apply for a couple things I will get use out of, and allow me to get rid of a few smaller limit cards that I no longer need for rebuild anymore.

Applied and was approved for Kohls store card ($300 CL), Macy's Store card ($400 CL) and Amazon Store card ($2,400 CL). I know 2 of those 3 will grow quickly and Kohls will probably be the one to not budge in the future.

Applied and was denied for Best Buy. They were IIB back in 2016, so I was surprised to see an approval for the Macy's Store card. I'm currently an AU on an AMEX Macy's card, so maybe that helped?

This will allow me to cancel an Indigo, Credit One and a bucketed CapOne. They served their purpose but now its time to move on.

FICO 8 at times of pull were: 662 EQ, 656 for both TU and EX. Unsure of the version, but will update these DP's once the cards arrive.

Kohls and Amazon pulled TU, while Macy's and Best Buy pulled EX.

LOVVVEEE A MINI SPREE, many congratulations 🎈🍾🎉🎊!!! 

Message 13 of 18
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 14 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats and good luck with yor rebuild !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to provide an update on this post. In addtion to the cards I was approved for, there were 3 more approvals.

Overstock ($500 CL)

Chevron Gas Card ($800 CL)

Ashley Home Furniture ($1,300 CL)

After receiving the cards, I applied for a few CLI's based on DP's from others on the forum.

Here are my results:

Ashley Home Furniture increased to $4,500

Overstock increased to $1,300

The other cards are more "time-based" for CLI's and so I will wait for the 60-90 day timeframe, possibly up until 6 months if needed. But back to the garden I go now.

Message 16 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wanted to provide an update on this post. In addtion to the cards I was approved for, there were 3 more approvals.

Overstock ($500 CL)

After receiving the cards, I applied for a few CLI's based on DP's from others on the forum.

Here are my results:

The other cards are more "time-based" for CLI's and so I will wait for the 60-90 day timeframe, possibly up until 6 months if needed. But back to the garden I go now.

Congratulations on your additional approvals and CLIs!

Message 17 of 18
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Overstock ($500 CL)

Here are my results:

Congratulations on your approvals and CLIs!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.