cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small CapitalOne CLI - but I'll take it.

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Small CapitalOne CLI - but I'll take it.

Congrats!!

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats ! Any luv is good luv! Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent.

I may never try to get an increase...I was in complete dismay when they approved me last month for 10K on this card. I tried 3 times to get and it was before all my boards went into 700 club. Be terrified at this point to ask for more!  LOL

Congrats!

Message 13 of 16
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your increase!   Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 14 of 16
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks all. my other 4 capitalone cards are CLI eligable once I do something they like. i just put a bunch of large payments across them all and finished paying off a balance transfer. Im still trying to get first CLI on Venture Visa Signature that was approved for 15k 8 months. ive been putting about 2k through it a month, so i might need to push some more transaction through that one. 

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Venture cli's aren't getting any easier.  

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.