Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Excited!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

So Excited!

At the end of last year my credit was shot and all I had was a $600 secured card from Applied Bank (I know!) I now stand with exactly $15,700 in unsecured TL's!!! I am so excited the last card I applied for a BoA card, I just got approved at $5000 this evening!!! I can't believe it! I can't express my gratitude enough for everyone here that has shared their stories and questions and experiences! What a gift this forum is! You have shown me to be fiscally smarter and credit savvy and I have grown tremendously with your help!!! Thank you all! I'd also like to thank the Academy.... Oh sorry that's a speech for another day. 😉 Joking!!!!
I do need to go tend to the garden now, however I said that before applying to BoA, but THIS time I mean business! No more apps for at least a year for me I am done!
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Re: So Excited!

Great Job!
Message 2 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Which BoA card did you get?
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
At the end of last year my credit was shot and all I had was a $600 secured card from Applied Bank (I know!) I now stand with exactly $15,700 in unsecured TL's!!! I am so excited the last card I applied for a BoA card, I just got approved at $5000 this evening!!! I can't believe it! I can't express my gratitude enough for everyone here that has shared their stories and questions and experiences! What a gift this forum is! You have shown me to be fiscally smarter and credit savvy and I have grown tremendously with your help!!! Thank you all! I'd also like to thank the Academy.... Oh sorry that's a speech for another day. 😉 Joking!!!!
I do need to go tend to the garden now, however I said that before applying to BoA, but THIS time I mean business! No more apps for at least a year for me I am done!

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. Its amazing what can be accomplished with the knowledge on these forums. Good luck with everything.

Message 5 of 18
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! It is a great feeling when your credit improves and you get those nice starting limits.

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks , Everyone!!!I just got approved for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards card, B335is.

So to date I have AmexBCE, Amex Green, Chase Freedom, Discover it, Barclays. The BoA is my highest limit so far on one card. For years I had no idea what I was doing! Finally I'm getting quality cards! Thank you for your help!
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you on your very nice approval!  You're doing a great job on rebuilding, and I'm happy for you that everything is going well!  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 18
jpope1294
Valued Member

Congratulations on your journey.  Keep up the great work and you will continue to grow.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.