Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoFi, CSP and NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SoFi, CSP and NFCU

@krisssmmm wrote:

I finally hit 700+ after rebuilding for what felt like forever. I got a balance transfer loan and paid off a bunch of cards which helped my utilization go down even further. 

April 17- I got approved for Sofi for $8,500 (before the loan) which was my highest limit 

April 26th- I got 30 day message then approved for CSP after verification. I still have a late haunting me, so I was sure this would be a recon. $6500 limit. 

May 11th-I recently joined NFCU 4/7 to est relationship. I applied on a whim, I was trying to hold out until June since I don't need it at the moment. I app'd for the Flagship hoping to get 5k minimum, and they gave me $25k! I'm still in shock and def headed to the garden for a few months. 

DP's: I don't know my fico for trans, but CK and Wallet Hub are showing 743. Exp Fico is 724 today, but 708 for Sofi and CSP internal score was 715. 87k income, low rent, and I've been a Chase checking and Slate cardholder forever so I think that helped. NFCU I have checking and savings, my direct deposit hasn't gone through yet, but I have about $3300 between both accounts and used the debit card a handful of times. 

Congratulations on all your pretty approvals! Welcome to the NFCU family and tribe! 🙏🏻🎉🎉🎉

Message 11 of 14
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on all of your approvals and rebuild! Incredible NFCU SL! 🎉🥳

Message 12 of 14
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Congrats...and NFCU is the bomb!

Message 13 of 14
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Wow, what a successful spree!

Congratulations @krisssmmm !

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.