Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sofi World Elite Mastercard Approved

tag
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

Sofi World Elite Mastercard Approved

Approval was instant. Credit score of 730 via TU, pulled Experian.

Already have PPMC but figured what the hey, 2% is 2%!!

I then noticed, it then added 10 points for logging in? Do they give points for logins, payments, or using the card (aside the 2%)? I didn't notice the points before.

Are there other ways to get points? 

Thanks again!

Stay safe, happy, and well these holidays!!!!!!!

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Sofi World Elite Mastercard Approved

Congrats on the approval!!! The definite FOTM!!!

Someone stated points are gained for login each day. Enjoy!!

Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new SoFi WE card Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 16
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 4 of 16
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 5 of 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 6 of 16
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval @MoneyBurns ! Would you mind sharing what your SL and APR are?

In reference to points, yes, you get points for logging in each day among other things when using their iphone app.

There's a lot of great info here about points accumulation: 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/2-back-no-AF-from-SoFi/td-p/6172707/page/6

Agreed @blindambition It is certainly looking that way.  It must have been these past few days that the "waitlist" is now handing out invites!

Message 7 of 16
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 8 of 16
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

Sure!

5k starting line.

21.99% APR. At least it's 3% shy away from their maximum! 😉 So 10 years from now, if I don't miss a payment.... It'll be 11.99% if it even goes below the ranges of APR. 😊

Is that there a 5k minimum since it's a WEMC? Or is it name only like Citi's DC?

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 9 of 16
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@MoneyBurns wrote:

Sure!

5k starting line.

21.99% APR. At least it's 3% shy away from their maximum! 😉 So 10 years from now, if I don't miss a payment.... It'll be 11.99% if it even goes below the ranges of APR. 😊

Is that there a 5k minimum since it's a WEMC? Or is it name only like Citi's DC?

LOL!  Agreed...that APR is high but take care of them and you/we all hope to see better stats in the future.  Since this card is still so new and we are amongst the first wave of people getting them until they open applications up to the public and those that don't have a previous relationship, that will be interesting...though I think one of the people that got approved this past week got an invitation and I "think" they mentioned they hadn't opened an account with them prior.  Again, likely too new to determine at this point.

As for the $5k, I have heard that before though I have also heard that it's at the bank's discretion if they want to give those benefits to cards under $5000.  I think that is more rare than normal but I do recall reading it was up to the bank if they wanted to extend those MC benefits to cardholders.  Enjoy!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.