cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold Some Crypto To Pay Down My Utilization & Look What Happened...Discover & BoA CLIs

tag
LP007
Frequent Contributor

Sold Some Crypto To Pay Down My Utilization & Look What Happened...Discover & BoA CLIs

Beat my utilization down from 47% to 1% and before I could muster up the nerve to ask Discover & BoA for a CLI... 

DIC slapped me with a  $1,500 CLI (from 9,800 to 11,300). [$6,300 at birth]

BoA suckerpunched me with a $4,000 CLI (from 6,000 to 10,000). [$2,000 at birth graduted SCL Card]

Smiley Embarassed 

No, I have not updated my CS or Fico 9 badges yet.

18 REPLIES 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Sold Some Crypto To Pay Down My Utilization & Look What Happened... Discover & BoA CLIs

Congrats on your CLI'sSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 19
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Re: Sold Some Crypto To Pay Down My Utilization & Look What Happened...Discover & BoA CLIs

Congrats on the CLI's!

Message 3 of 19
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Sold Some Crypto To Pay Down My Utilization & Look What Happened...Discover & BoA CLIs

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 4 of 19
Sub16610
Established Contributor

Congrats on your cli's!

Message 5 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on those fresh CLIs!

Message 6 of 19
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the increases 👍🏼

Message 7 of 19
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

What an awesome CLI and UT drop!

Which platform do you use for cashing out your Crypto ?

Message 8 of 19
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on showing your utilization who's boss!

Message 9 of 19
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increases!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.