Valued Contributor

Re: Some Paypal CLIs

@Anonymous wrote:

Nothing too exciting really..

Paypal Credit CLI 

1000 CL, increased to 1500 CL

Paypal MC CLI

900 CL, increased to 1400 CL

All zero balances on my cards beside my charge card with a couple thousand, haven't used these Sync lines in months

Small gainzz, but I'll take it. I actually logged in to close them, but hmm... Synchrony gave me a reason to keep them for now with these CLIs. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Nothing too exciting really..

Paypal Credit CLI 

1000 CL, increased to 1500 CL

Paypal MC CLI

900 CL, increased to 1400 CL

All zero balances on my cards beside my charge card with a couple thousand, haven't used these Sync lines in months

Small gainzz, but I'll take it. I actually logged in to close them, but hmm... Synchrony gave me a reason to keep them for now with these CLIs. 

Congratulations on your Synchrony credit increases, Don't close the accounts they can help you to get higher limits on other cards. Put lot of spend on the Paypal mastercard and just pay it off before it reports and request credit increases every 3 months by call the overseas creditsolutions. In year or so you most likly be over 15K then goafter new cards and credit increases on your other cards and see what the magic does, Good luck.

Message 11 of 16
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the auto increases! Have you tried requesting any yourself?

Message 12 of 16
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Keep being optimistic, it'll grow...congrats!

Message 13 of 16
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Paypal Credit CLI  -and- your Paypal MC CLI . . . small increases add up to large increases . . . keep it growing in 2021.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 14 of 16
DONZI
Established Contributor

Congratulation on the synchro credit increase

@KLEXH25 wrote:
Congrats on the auto increases! Have you tried requesting any yourself?

..automatic credit limit increases?  I've had one with paypal credit after maxing it, later to be reduced automatically after a couple years. Smiley Sad

Actually I don't think the OP said if these were auto CLI or manual requests.

2014 credit2020 credit2021 credit2023 credit
paypal credit imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecredit card imagecredit card imagecharge card imagecharge card image
[2020-12-09]=[EQ8|786]-[TU8|746]-[EX8|772] .... gardening until I can't (again).
[2023-10-01]=[EQ8|797]-[TU8|776]-[EX8|775]
Message 15 of 16
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

🚀 Rocking good!

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.