Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some SP CLIs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some SP CLIs

It's been awhile since I last posted. My score took quite a dip after my SO transferred some balances to my accounts. But it has slowly recovered. It's been awhile since I had some CLI so today I took some chances. I dont have access to all 3 credit bureaus so I'm sharing the FICO scores I got from each bank.

BOA Cash Rewards - SP CLI from 40,000 to 45,000. Requested for 45,000. I could have requested more but didn't want to trigger anything. It's also my card with the highest balance with 21,000/40,000. Score from BOA: 733

Citi DC - SP CLI from 4,000 to 5,000. I was also able to convert my Simplicity to the Citi Rewards+ . Score: 681

Discover It - SP CLI from 8,000 to 9,500. Score: 733

CapitalOne Savor - SP CLI from 10,000 to 11,000. Score: 719

No go with American Express though.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Some SP CLIs

Congrats on yer CLI'sSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your success.

Darn I tried everything under the sun to convert my simplicity and was told NO under no circumstances , glad you had luck. I eventually closed it.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

Congrats on your success.

Darn I tried everything under the sun to convert my simplicity and was told NO under no circumstances , glad you had luck. I eventually closed it.

I was surprised to get an email from Citi that I was invited to convert my Simplicity to the Citi Rewards+. I was planning on closing it as well but now have no reasons to

Message 4 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!
Message 5 of 9
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI's!!! 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice results - congrats Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on those CLIs

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.