Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some sweet love from NFCU

tag
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Some sweet love from NFCU

I joined NFCU in Jan and immediately got the cashRewards card with 2100. I use it alot and have been PIF and have left a little on it each month. I got the CLOC late March and havent used it yet. I waited cautiously before pulling the lever. Since the last 90 days, I have dropped one CO, two old judgements off all my reports and two old Charge offs from 2009 dropped off my report. I recieved my new limit at 10K. I am happy with that and I dont need the signature card, I can keep what I have. SP is awesome!!!

UTIL :30%(my util will drop a nice bit now)

started at 2100

now 10K

AAOA is 2years 6 months

INQ avg 21 with 8 dropping off in August(**bleep** car)

EX has the least INQ 18

have about 6 in the last 6 months so off to the garden I go

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Some sweet love from NFCU

Congrats on your CLI. Getting an almost 5X increase should definitely help your utilization

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I believe NFCU will send you a new card out showing it as a Visa Signature now!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Blackswizz on your baddies falling off your reports that should give you a sweet boost score wise & your awesome CLI!!! 😊
Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Blackswizz, hows 10k feel rolling off your tongue, lol, gotta feel great. Navy sp = AWESOMENESSSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Blackswizz, hows 10k feel rolling off your tongue, lol, gotta feel great. Navy sp = AWESOMENESSSmiley Happy

AJC, it feels good! I am still chugging along and will stay in the garden. I have a big reason to. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Anonymous I want some tongue rollage, lol.  This Saturday will be 6mos day for day since last CLI.  I'm hitting the luv button and hope to roll some nice digits off the tongue.  I'll let you guys know how things turn out.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.