Did you mean: 

Sometimes that intuition... Savor One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sometimes that intuition... Savor One

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was honest when they asked me what my monthly credit card spend was and said $700. I was not expecting them to hit me with the limit they did but I totally appreciate it! Smiley Very Happy

So exciting.....hope you get a sweet score boost too!

That's wishful thinking. My utilization is so low that I won't realize a score boost and I already took a 4 point hit on EX when the inq alert came through.

But I'm pretty much 100% planted in the garden now. I was thinking about trying US Bank one more time but since my new Sync account is already reporting, that puts me at 2 in 6. Not sure I want to deal with another US Bank denial. I'll make that decision by this evening before my EX lift expires lol.

Message 11 of 64
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'll make that decision by this evening before my EX lift expires lol.

That seems a smidge scary.........

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 64
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats @Anonymous Smiley Happy. Looks like Cap 1 likes your profileSmiley Happy Enjoy or should i say Ssvor itSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'll make that decision by this evening before my EX lift expires lol.

That seems a smidge scary.........

I said screw it and submitted the app... its my last goal card. If they say no, I'll try again next year. But I already went and spoiled my chances at hitting 0/6 by going for the Payboo and once the rest of these cards are reporting I'm screwed for 6 months anyway.

Message 14 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats @Anonymous Smiley Happy. Looks like Cap 1 likes your profileSmiley Happy Enjoy or should i say Ssvor itSmiley Wink

Thanks AJC! I guess they do! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 64
sarge12
Senior Contributor

I have not done a Cap 1 app in at least 7 years....well have to get 1 year in garden before I do anything.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 16 of 64
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

I have preaching about CapOne for 4 years on here and people think I am crazy.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 17 of 64
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS again  my friend on your Savor One approval and the AWESOME SL/APR combo!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 18 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sarge12 wrote:

I have not done a Cap 1 app in at least 7 years....well have to get 1 year in garden before I do anything.

Cap just doesn't want you to churn and burn. If you have had a card with them for a long time, they know what to expect from you.

I was planning on staying in the garden until later this year but when B&H came out with that $350 PS4 Pro bundle, I needed to float the purchase into next month so the Payboo kind of threw a wrench in that but so far I'm 3 for 3, with Cash+ pending (about 50/50 on my chances for this one because Payboo is already reporting albeit with a $0 balance but I'm already out of the garden so why not), BBVA CLI pending, NFCU CLI pending so I guess I should be thanking B&H right now because I wouldn't have spree'd like this otherwise.

Message 19 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

Congrats!

I have preaching about CapOne for 4 years on here and people think I am crazy.

Thanks!

I have been preaching with you since I joined in September. I love Capital One. I don't love their triple pulls but something tells me if they just pulled my 681 EQ, I wouldn't be getting a $10K card in the mail either.

I don't forget that Capital One is the one who took a chance on me back in 2014 and this approval just cements my feelings about Capital One and loyalty being rewarded even further.

Message 20 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.