Sometimes that intuition... Savor One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sometimes that intuition... Savor One

@Marz2002 wrote:

You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS again  my friend on your Savor One approval and the AWESOME SL/APR combo!!!

Thank you!

I'm still in shock! LOL!

Message 21 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang man, you’re lining ‘em up and knocking ‘em down this week. Major congrats on two excellent cards! I’ve been vocally annoyed with CapOne for a lot of their practices and then they gave me a small CLI Friday so I have to relent a little (especially since I’ve known mine was bucketed from the start).

Very happy for you on nailing down a goal card - enjoy!
Message 22 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Dang man, you’re lining ‘em up and knocking ‘em down this week. Major congrats on two excellent cards! I’ve been vocally annoyed with CapOne for a lot of their practices and then they gave me a small CLI Friday so I have to relent a little (especially since I’ve known mine was bucketed from the start).

Very happy for you on nailing down a goal card - enjoy!

Thanks man! 

I mean Capital One has some policies that frustrate us here but I don't really have any complaints with them. Even the verification process today only took a few minutes despite their system rejecting both of my phone numbers. I can think of a few issuers where that would have been a big deal even being an existing customer. And if anyone needed a demonstration of loyalty being rewarded, I've definitely shown that this morning. I mean I'm 13/24 and 9/12!

Message 23 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s for sure. Chase would blacklist you for that and possibly put out a hit contract on you lol. As much as those triple pulls bother me, I’d be tempted to go for Savor next year if I didn’t already have Gold to cover rewards for dining. It definitely is a good, solid card.
Message 24 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations @saeren 👏🏾 Cap 1 showed you some serious 💕. Savor is still one of my favorites, and I use it daily. Enjoy this..and good call on swinging for the fences!
Message 25 of 64
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Congrats Saeren! Awesome pick up, thrilled for you! I think US Bank may surprise you!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 26 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That’s for sure. Chase would blacklist you for that and possibly put out a hit contract on you lol. As much as those triple pulls bother me, I’d be tempted to go for Savor next year if I didn’t already have Gold to cover rewards for dining. It definitely is a good, solid card.

It was Chase I was thinking of but I wasn't going to come right out and say it Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations @saeren 👏🏾 Cap 1 showed you some serious 💕. Savor is still one of my favorites, and I use it daily. Enjoy this..and good call on swinging for the fences!

Thank you!

I honestly might just go ahead and make the Savor One my grocery card... NFCU's $50 redemption thresholds is starting to bother me and now that I will be earning 3% back on fast food, I'll be sending my personal care to get it when I send her shopping anyway... Rather just send one credit card.

Message 28 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Caught750 wrote:
Congrats Saeren! Awesome pick up, thrilled for you! I think US Bank may surprise you!

Thanks Chasing750!

I hope they surprise me. They denied me back in April but I was *cough* 6/6 *cough* lol.

I figured there is no harm in trying. I'm already out of the garden and once these new accounts report I'm going to have to wait 6 months anyway. If I get the Cash+, I officially have every single card on my list!

Message 29 of 64
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Lots have had issues but US Bank denied me once for too many new accts. Less than 6 months later they approved me with even more. 5 months later even more new accts and they approved Altitude. I was gonna encourage you to give it another shot then saw you did lol
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 30 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.