Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sometimes that intuition... Savor One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sometimes that intuition... Savor One

@Caught750 wrote:
Lots have had issues but US Bank denied me once for too many new accts. Less than 6 months later they approved me with even more. 5 months later even more new accts and they approved Altitude. I was gonna encourage you to give it another shot then saw you did lol

Yeah it doesn't really make sense for me to stop out of fear of a wasted inquiry at this point. Its a goal card and I actually have spend coming up when I build my Zen 2 machine next month that will have me spending between $2000-$3000 anyway so it just makes sense to try for it now. I don't have any other major expenditures planned until next year.

Message 31 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval and that SPECTACULAR SL! 

Message 32 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, congrats on your approval!
Message 33 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow, congrats on your approval!

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 64
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

What????? I can’t decide whether to be happy for you or enraged at your limit lol. Bit of both, maybe?? 

CONGRATS on that monster limit! Cap One sees something beautiful in you lol 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 35 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

What????? I can’t decide whether to be happy for you or enraged at your limit lol. Bit of both, maybe?? 

CONGRATS on that monster limit! Cap One sees something beautiful in you lol 

🤣 I was wondering what you were going to say when you saw this! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

Message 36 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW. Congrats. You are being a bad influence on me. I would love a Savor card but only prequalifying for QS1 and Platinum card. i think my scores are good enough but not sure why I cant get preapproved. Scared of wasting 3 HPs. 

Fico Eq 742 TR 760 Ex 725

Message 37 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

WOW. Congrats. You are being a bad influence on me. I would love a Savor card but only prequalifying for QS1 and Platinum card. i think my scores are good enough but not sure why I cant get preapproved. Scared of wasting 3 HPs. 

Fico Eq 742 TR 760 Ex 725

With those FICOs, as long as you haven't been on a credit seeking spree, you should be golden.

I think my long relationship with Capital One is what ultimately clinched the approval for me. If I didn't have that history with them, I think I would have been denied because of how many new accounts I have or given the lowest approval they offer on this card of $1K. There have been people with 800s denied for Savor and Venture with just 4 new accounts in 24 months so you have to weigh the risk for yourself.

For me, I am not really afraid of HPs at all. They are temporary and a momentary blip in credit history. Taking one on each bureau was a bit harder to stomach the concept of and is the only reason I hadn't applied before but at the end of the day if you want the card and will find value in the card, its totally worth it. 

Message 38 of 64
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Gosh 

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 39 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Peazmom wrote:

Gosh 

🤣

Yes I am a bad influence.

I tend to have a surprising amount of success for my file and income.

Message 40 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.