Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sometimes that intuition... Savor One

tag
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: Sometimes that intuition... Savor One

Congrats man! Welcome to Club Savor. Of my 3 Cap One cards, I use my Savor by far the most. When my Venture nears the AF, I will be combining with my Savor, if they allow.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 51 of 64
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congrats on that monster $10k limit!! I saw a preapproval for it myself, but I chickened out. Not sure I would have gotten it, but I guess you never know. I'll be keeping Capital One on my radar for sure. Enjoy!

Message 52 of 64
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Super congrats, Saeren! 🎉🎉🎉 

I like seeing my garden peeps get really good cards with good limits.

Message 53 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shoegal wrote:

Super congrats, Saeren! 🎉🎉🎉 

I like seeing my garden peeps get really good cards with good limits.

Thanks @shoegal!

I am a terrible gardener 🤣 

Message 54 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I still don’t have the card but I got my “price you pay for credit” letter yesterday and I’m kind of surprised they gave me such a high limit with the score they’re using. 

It says it was based on my Experian score and that the score was 683. It appears to Bankcard 3 based on my Experian credit monitoring? This score really doesn’t like credit seeking. My number one reason code is my bankruptcy but number two is that I’ve recently been looking for credit, number three is short credit history and number four is presence of a consumer finance account (don’t get me started 🤬). 

It does say $10,000 credit limit on the paperwork though so I won’t argue. Smiley Wink

Message 55 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, your thread just inspired me to app and i got approved! Enjoy your card!

Message 56 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, your thread just inspired me to app and i got approved! Enjoy your card!

Glad to hear it, congratulations! Smiley Happy

Enjoy yours too! Smiley Very Happy

Message 57 of 64
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Enjoy the new card and that nice limit.

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 58 of 64
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

wow.pngBTgKGGeyc.gif

Message 59 of 64
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Really nice, congratulations! Now I am contemplating adding the SavorOne or Savor to my profile and get back to gardening... decisions, decisions...   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 60 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.