Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Approval!

tag
yowhatimean
Contributor

Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Approval!

Hello everyone, first post here. Long time lurker lol. Yesterday I applied for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus card. I wanted to sign up for the card because of the free companion pass for Cali residents and to 40k bonus points. I initially got the 30 day notice. So I called them this morning to see what the status was. Robo lady said it's now 7-10 days. So first thing I'm thinking is uh oh, that's probably a bad thing. So I call the recon line and speak to someone. They transfer me over to the verification department. They ask to verify my cell number, plus name, address, and social. So after being put on hold for about 3 minutes they get back to me and tell me I am approved for a 30k credit line! I was like 1-3 or 3-0, and it was indeed 30k. I was in complete shock! I have a CSP for 16k and CFU for 13k, so it was quite the pleasant surprise. Time to rack up some extra points for that Southwest vacation now!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Approval!

Wow! Great limit, i think Chase likes youSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
yowhatimean
Contributor

Lol, I was quite in shock. I thought they were going to want me to move CL's around so that I could add the 3rd card. I should have more than enough of a CL now. Maybe they do like me.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats!!! Very high CL.

Message 4 of 10
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 🎉🎉🎉

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 5 of 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the high SL there!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

And this is under the 5/24 right? I’ll have to wait...

Message 7 of 10
yowhatimean
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

And this is under the 5/24 right? I’ll have to wait...

Yes, I believe that is correct. I haven't over done it with my cards...yet at least lol. Got the CSP end of 2016 and got the CFU at beginning of 2016. I was thinking of applying for the Business Southwest card, then try to go for Companion Pass through 2019. But I may wait that out til the end of the year or beginning of January for that.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the card and great sl. Dv
Message 9 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

SCORE!! Thats super awesome...$30k sl.. wow! congrats to you
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.