Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spiderman made me do it

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Spiderman made me do it

I couldn't resist that amazing Spiderman artwork:

Of course I used the 3% cashback on dining & entertainment, and the $25 cash signup bonus as justification for my silly acquisition, but we all know the real reason.

My approval was for 4k, and I immediately called Credit Solutions, asked to up it to 10k, and they consented.

My TU was 733 (emphasis on the word "was" because adding this will probably cost me 5 points).

Thank you Synchrony. I guess fun counts for something in the greater scheme of things.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Spiderman made me do it

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Of course I used the 3% cashback on dining & entertainment, and the $25 cash signup bonus as justification for my silly acquisition, but we all know the real reason.

My approval was for 4k, and I immediately called Credit Solutions, asked to up it to 10k, and they consented.

My TU was 733 (emphasis on the word "was" because adding this will probably cost me 5 points).

Thank you Synchrony. I guess fun counts for something in the greater scheme of things.

Congratulations, SJ!

Message 2 of 22
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Congratulations, SJ!

Thank you Musiclover Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! As soon as my FU shows up I think Spider-Man will make me do it too...
Message 4 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations SouthJamaica Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 22
Sexyblue
Contributor

Congrats.

Those Marvel card designs are hard....I need that in my life right now. I think I am going to bed right now,

before I become a member of the Justice League. Smiley Wink

TU 660,EX 679, EQ 673,
DiscoverIT19,500 | Barney's NY,16000 | Jcrew, 8000 | Macy'sRed,12000 | Bloomingdales,9000 | Elan Visa, 5000|
P.C Richards ,4000 | Amazon, 3000 | Barclays, 3000 WalmartMC, 3000 | Target, 3400| Brooks Brothers 1,400
CAP1, 1250 | BOA,1000 | BestBuy, 1000 | American Airlines, 1300|
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats - You picked the best looking card outta all of them!

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't know this card gave 3% on entertainment. 

I was wondering why everyone wanted this card because I assumed you could change the picture on any of your cards. For instance, Capital One. Send them a picture of spiderman in a better pose and get it on your card.

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.